Summary of Qualifications
24+ years of experience in Diagnostic Imaging including ER, hospital based inpatient and outpatient X-ray, CT, MRI and Nuclear Medicine procedures. I have worked as a trauma and forensic radiographer, done pre-op, inter-operative and post op imaging. I have also worked in the Cath Lab / Special Procedures and Pain Clinics.
• Pre sale demonstration and accredited post sale applications training for C-arms and mobile X-ray systems.
• Clinical education of X-ray students.
• Training individual equipment operators in the safe operation of chemical additive unit, and the handling of the chemicals associated with the unit.
• Completion of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel training aids and documents
• Chemical mixture quality,
• Radionuclide and radiopharmaceutical quality and preparation
• Image quality
• Equipment calibration
• Processor function, cleaning and chemistry
• Precious metals recovery
• Coordination and transportation of HAZMAT materials
• Radionuclide and radiopharmaceutical ordering and coordination of external hot lab needs
• Supplies for multi division Imaging departments
• Imaging department staffing
• Travel planning including air and ground transportation and accommodations
• Extensive use of GPS and mapping software
• Single phase thru DR systems
• Manual processing film thru DR
• Step and shoot thru multi slice CT systems
• .6T thru 1.5T open, short bore and enclosed MR systems
• Unit dose thru 3Ci generators
• Single head planar thru multi head SPECT gated gamma cameras
• FDA radiopharmaceutical research
C-Arm TDRS - Sarasota FL 2013-present
CT/C-Arm USF – CAMLS, Tampa FL 2013-present
Clinical Education Specialist Superior Technical Resources, Bothell WA
Contractor – Philips Healthcare
Equipment Operator/Fluid Tech II BJ Services, Searcy AR 2007-2010
MRI/CT/X-ray White County Medical Center, Searcy AR 2003-2006
CT/MRI/X-ray White River Medical Center, Batesville AR 2001-2003
X-ray/CT/MRI/Nuc Med Baxter Regional Medical Center, Mtn Home AR Cath lab/Special Procedures 1992-2001
Login or Register to view the full resume.