Full and Part time position as a Radiological Technologist/Radiographer.
Vitals, CPR Certified, & Computer Specialty.
United Staffing Systems Aug 2009 - Present
• Special ability to Perform Digital Radiography system, Cassette Reader system, Dark Room, Portables, Emergency Room, and Fluoroscopy.
• Excellent work experience with Hospitals, Orthopedic centers, State Psychiatric hospital, Imaging centers, Private Physician’s offices, Concentra urgent care and different medical facilities.
• Assisting radiologist with complex and invasive procedures.
• Capability to perform procedures using c-arm machine with patients in Operating Room.
• Deep skill taking X-ray images on patients of every ages, and body part.
• Explain radiologic procedures to the patients for reduce anxiety, and comfortable environment.
• Great knowledge of the film processor and picture archiving and communication system (PACS).
• In details organized and maintained accuracy of patient’s orders and files.
• Protect patients with unwarranted Radiation Exposure, and infection.
Login or Register to view the full resume.