I AM SEEKING AN ULTRASOUND TECH POSITION WHERE I CAN SHARE MY EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, PATIENT CARE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE.
POMONA IMAGING CLINIC, POMONA, CA PART TIME 03/11 – Present
• Abdomen: Liver, Gall Bladder, CBD, Spleen, Renal and Appendix including anatomy,
pathology and reporting
• Abdominal Vasculature: Aorta and branches, Renal Artery, Vein, IVC and all other Doppler studies (RI and PI)
• Gynecology: Uterus, Ovaries, Adnexal areas , and all pelvic area vasculature and structures
• Small Parts: Thyroid, Breast, and Testes
• Extracranial Vascular: ECA, ICA, CCA and Vertebral Arteries
• DVT Screening: Compression, Augmentation and Doppler
• Upper and Lower Venous mapping
• Patient volume (15-25) daily.
VA Hospital – Long Beach, CA 11/10-03/11
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Clinical Externship)
Areas scanned: Pancreas, liver, portals and hepatics with waveform; Renals/kidneys; Neck; Vascular, Upper and lower extremities; Pelvis, male and female, including bladder, prostate; Carotids; Male breast; Testes, Thyroid
Assisted in breast biopsy by producing image to guide physician
Trinity Diagnostics – Chino, CA 11/2010-03/2011
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Clinical Rotation)
Areas scanned: Pancreas, liver, Renals/kidneys; Vascular, Upper and lower extremities; Pelvis, male and female, including bladder, prostat...
Login or Register to view the full resume.