Management experience in national and global business development in highly technical metals processes and large scale manufacturing. A driven, professionally talented solutions and business growth savvy individual. Broad base of cross-functional experience in sales, engineering technologies, new business development, account management, and manufacturing. Successful history and ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships, implement strategic business growth roadmaps, establish sound and profitable business practices, and support long term sales growth.
• Over 20 years of Metals & industrial experience in manufacturing, engineering, and technical sales & business development with proficient customer relations and communications skills for a win-win relationship.
• Significant sales experience in a range of multinational companies in the automotive, medical, industrial, and defense/aero markets, being successful in executing business development strategies and subsequent NBAs.
• Successful track record of creating and implementing tactics to identify and foster new and profitable business.
• Experience in assisting and leveraging Manufacturer’s Representative Sales Agency & Distributor relationships.
• Proven track record of successfully providing direct customer support and program management of profitable business relationships tailored toward strategic overall maximized revenue, growth, and profit.
• Extremely detailed oriented with very strong technical/engineering solutions, analytical and negotiation skills.
• Strong confidence and judgment abilities to plan and accomplish goals.
• Active business travel up to 80% domestically & internationally.
• Experienced in DFM, GD&T, ISO/TS 16949-2002, AS9100, ISO13485, and ITAR.
FLSmidth Salt Lake City, UT
Account Manager & Technical Sales Engineer 2017- current
Responsible for management of Distributors/Sales Agents, contracts, development of sales initiatives, and data evaluation to strategize “go to market” approach with target customers to increase sales opportunities and revenue.
• Manage internal and external projects with stakeholders to facilitate execution of various sales initiatives to increase order intake, revenue, and margin. Negotiate contracts to meet both client and company needs.
• Development of departmental and business unit processes to ensure the organization is equipped for future growth. Provide training and develop/produces technical and support material for the sales team.
Phillips-Medisize Salt Lake City, UT
Business Development Manager - Metals 2015-2017
Responsible for development and growth of profitable new Metals business opportunities and long term customer relationships. Primarily focusing on Metal Injection Molding (MIM) and Thixomolding.
• Key metals technical commercial sales professional, predominantly in Metal Injection Molding (MIM).
• Market research and development of Commercial markets - Automotive, Aerospace / Defense, Industrial, and Consumer products,
• Formulation, implementation, and management of strategic Metals market and sub-market growth plan.
• Manage relationships with existing assigned accounts and maximize/develop additional new business at new / existing accounts. Increased Commercial segment of MIM business over 5%.
• Assist with marketing focus on metals branding, e-marketing, and global Metals name recognition.
BO!NG Portland, OR
Business Partner 2012- Dec. 2013
A start-up professional website development and service company. Business development of BO!NG. Offering website design, SEO, and Logo / Corporate Identity Design services.
Kinetics, A Freeport-McMoRan Company (now part of Dynacast) Wilsonville, OR
Account/Business Dev. Manager & Sr. Technical Sales Engineer – MIM 2003-2012
• Key contributor to sales growth of over 3X annual revenue in Metal Injection Molded (MIM) components. Grew automotive market from 5% of annual sales to over 30%, and increased medical market business by 25%.
• Manages significant technical sales and engineering automotive Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 accounts typically between $500K and $10MM, and supports and manages $1MM to $5MM in sales to global medical device manufacturing USA corporations and international corporations. Negotiate Master Agreements and LTA’s.
• Liaison activities between customer’s regionally and global engineering, procurement, NPD, and manufacturing resulting in closing significant targeted new customer accounts, while maintaining appropriate EBIT/margin.
• Manages, organizes, and supports national manufacturing sales representative group with technical training, customer engineering design assistance, and sales meetings.
• Presents technical design and sales seminars to regional and targeted worldwide companies and affiliations.
• Interactive involvement of customer design assistance, marketing and sales strategies, forecasting (1...
Login or Register to view the full resume.