OBJECTIVES: Seeking an opportunity to apply my personal and technical skills as a Radiology Technologist and contribute to the health-care team as a highly motivated and mature team player,
QUALIFICATIONS: Strong performance in producing high diagnostic quality x-ray images; great interpersonal and communication skills; extensive experience of working with different computer systems. Fast learner, with high technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, working well in fast-paced environment
EDUCATION: Radiography School, Bucks County Community College
Graduated on May 7, 2012 with Recognition of Outstanding Academic Achievement
ARRT certified, PA and NJ licenses for Diagnostic Radiography
Member of Phi Theta Kappa Society; Dean List 2010
BLS for Healthcare Providers
Data Processing Trainer School, Philadelphia, PA.
Graduated on May 5, 1992
Advanced courses –Information Technology / Information Legacy Systems.
English (fluent), Russian (fluent)
1,944 hours in both hospitals and outpatient facilities:
• Abington Memorial Hospital, Lansdale, PA;
• Aria Health, Torresdale, PA;
• Rothman Orthopedic Institute, Bensalem, PA;
• Children Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA;
• St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, PA;
• Jeans Hospital, Philadelphia, PA;
• Jefferson Outpatient Imaging Center, Langhorne, PA;
• MNAP Outpatient Imaging Diagnostic, Philadelphia, PA.
Functions included, but not limited to:
• Performing full range of radiologic diagnostic procedures;
• Following all requirements for radiation protection in compliance with ALARA (shielding, proper distance and technique selection);
• Verifying correct patient and requested procedures with RIS records;
• Assess the quality of x-ray images and adjusting technique accordingly patients conditions;
• Assisting radiologist in a fluoroscopy contrast studies, including setting up room, contrast agent preparation, taking patient history, explaining procedures and giving discharge instructions;
• Performing portable x-ray studies for ED, ICU and in-house patients;
Login or Register to view the full resume.