Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Concentration in Design
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
Graduated: May 2014
Electro-Mechanical Motion Account Manager
Cross Company Motion Solutions Division 8/1/2014-Present
▪ Responsible for the development of profitable new and existing business to achieve annual gross profit
objectives in Central, VA territory. Achieved greater than 100% GP goal for 2015, 2016, and 2017
▪ Identifying, sizing, selecting, and quoting electro-mechanical solutions from the Cross Company line card to
solve applications for customers.
▪ Extensive factory and in-house training in electro-mechanical Motion Control, Mechatronics, PLC’s, etc.
▪ Trained in the use and implementation of Collaborative Robotics, Industrial Robotics, and Mobile Robotics.
Project Engineer’s Assistant
The Kennedy Company of Virginia 12/21/13-7/30/2014
▪ Create technical drawings for fabrication that aid in company’s operations
▪ Research and order mechanical parts and sensors for all company machinery
▪ Survey Job sites and aid in the creation of solutions, schedules, safety plans, and bids for company projects
Naval Engineering Education Center (NEEC) undergraduate assistant
1/1/2013-12/31/2013 Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
-Used MATlab functions to optimize weapon system placement on a ship
-Apart of a team of 10 people most of which were professors
-Worked in a project oriented team learning integration methods
8/10/11-Present Old Dominion Housing and Residence Life, Norfolk, VA
-Provide comprehensive guidance of all manner to residents and guest to Old Dominion University
-Manage residence hall floor with up to date information and safe atmosphere
-Responded to emergency and conflict oriented situations
6/1/2011-8/1/12 Diverse Tech (contracted to Compact Power), Virginia Beach, VA
-Fixed complex mechanical, electrical, and fluid base systems
-Was required to be able to fix any mac...
Login or Register to view the full resume.