Civil and environmental engineering graduate with experience leading teams on design projects. Extensive knowledge of related laws and regulations from education and work experience. Proficient in Microsoft Office, SWMM, EPANET, AutoCAD, Salesforce, and land surveying. An excellent communicator with experience presenting to professional and general audiences as well as working with management at all levels. Extensive experience communicating and working with customers and end users in a professional manner. Project experience in water resources, wastewater, sustainability, environmental, hydraulic and hydrologic design. Completed a seminar revolving around leading groups of people from different cultures. Worked as the sole engineer covering a territory of multiple states. Knowledge of how to manage travel expectations. Willing to Travel. I am currently studying for the FE exam and plan on taking and passing the exam in early 2018.
The University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA B.S. May 2015
Major: Civil & Environmental Engineering
Relevant Coursework – Water Resources Engineering, Soil Mechanics, Sustainable Systems, Groundwater, Solid & Hazardous Wastes
Elga Labwater – Veolia Water; Woodridge, Illinois August 2015-Present
• Troubleshoot and solve technical problems remotely with North American clients
• Build, repair, and modify water purification systems in the lab
• Facilitate and coordinate with Field Service Technicians throughout North America
• Promoted to Field Service Engineer April 2016
• As Field Service Engineer corresponded directly with customers/end users regarding repairs, installation, and maintenance needed on water purification systems
• Covered Midwest territory (IL, IA, IN, MI, WI, OH, MO, KY) traveling to customer sites to perform training, repairs, installation, and maintenance of water purification systems
• Relocated to New England May 2017 and covered the New England territory (NY, CT, MA, RI, VT, NH, ME) traveling to customer sites to perform training, repairs, installation, and maintenance of water purification systems
• Composed detailed reports about service completed in the field
• Corresponded directly with Customer Service division to coordinate shipment of materials and billing once field work has been completed
• Performed scheduling of jobs to ensure that the necessary work was completed in the most efficient manner
City of Elmhurst Public Works-Engineering Division; Elmhurst, Illinois June 2013-March 2015
• Designed curb/road elevations for ample drainage on roadway reconstruction project
• Conducted land surveys of roads that were being repaved
• Oversaw contractors work on road reconstruction project, delegated work to interns for time, resource, and budget management
• Served as lead intern. Taught new interns how to survey, record measurements, and maintain data log. Liaison to City Engineer for all intern operat...
Login or Register to view the full resume.