• QuickBooks, SAP, Peachtree, M.Y.O.B., Chempax, Python, Java, SQL
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
• JLPT certification (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) – Levels N5, N4, N3
• English, 日本語 (Japanese), French and Haitian Kreyol
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, State University of New York College at Fredonia
Head of Accounting (full-time), Jay Suites, 04/2014 – Present
• Collections- Oversee monthly Collections for 9 locations and gross revenue in the millions. Open balances are now 99% collected on a monthly basis. Developed current Collections system used by company.
• Real-Estate Invoicing & A/R Management- Monthly rent invoicing for physical and Virtual Offices. Developed an entirely new Invoicing system from scratch using spreadsheets and formulas to modernize Jay Suites billing. Increased invoicing efficiency by 50%. Tracking extras and sundry services consumed by customers. Office lease processing.
• Monthly Analyses and Financial Reporting- Creating reports for Virtual Office growth and demographics, Tenant churn and vacancies, Catering growth and demographics, Meeting Room revenue streams and comparison.
• Payment Processing- Monthly payment processing both manually (digital check scanning) and via ACH/CC for thousands of accounts. Invoice adjustments and quality control for customer invoicing. Daily A/R aging with performance analyses in comparison to previous months. Proficient with online portals for payment processing, such as: Authorize.net, Pay Junction, MyStoreCentral, Intellix (Capital One Treasure Management), Signature Bank ACH processing, EVO Payments International.
• Customer Dispute Resolution- Direct contact in multiple languages with members for billing issues and dispute resolution.
• Data Analyst- Wrote and maintain a database in SQLite for sales performance analysis. Track sales team activity and churn/renewal rates.
• Outside Meeting Room Sales Reconciliation- Outside Meeting Room invoicing, online portal payment sync and reconciliation.
• Banking- Monthly bank reconciliations for all Jay Suites locations.
• Head Of Accounting – Function as Head of Accounting Department at Jay Suites. Accounting staff report to me as needed.
Accounts Receivable Manager (full-time), WeWork, 01/2013 – 03/2014
• Collections- Reduced outstanding month-end open A/R by 90% over the course of one year. Managed debtor dossier for outside collection agency for escalated accounts.
• Accounts Receivable (A/R) Management- Monthly payment processing both manually and via ACH/CC for thousands of accounts. Processed security deposit refunds. Invoice adjustments and quality control for customer invoicing. Daily A/R aging with performance analyses in comparison to previous months. Proficient with online portals for payment processing.
• Bank Reconciliations- Performed monthly bank reconciliations on 40 accounts across two banks.
• Customer Dispute Resolution- Direct contact with members for billing issues and dispute resolution.
• Cash Management- Weekly forecasting, budgets and cash level monitoring for multiple departments, along with inter-company transactions.
Accountant (full-time), Fairdinkum Consulting, 5/2006 – 11/2012
• Accounts Receivable (A/R) and Accounts Payable (A/P)- Produced hardware/software invoices, progress invoices and billable time invoices for over $4,000,000 in sales. Approved operating account check runs and completed cash disbursements for overhead costs.
• Project Management / Billable Time Budgeting- Financed large customer projects through progress invoicing. Analyzed customer budgets for quarterly billable hours.
• Cash Management- Performed cash transfers/replenishments for 8 bank accounts.
• Credit Analysis- Ran credit checks on potential new customers in order to gauge viabil...
Login or Register to view the full resume.