Brooklyn, NY 11204
Highly motivated and hard-working individual who is detail-oriented and works well independently or with team members. Looking for entry-level employment as a Marketing Coordinator or Assistant in Digital Marketing or Social Media Marketing. Desire to grow skillset and experience in the marketing field.
Possess strong work ethic and communication skills, and ready to utilize them in a friendly and professional manner.
BARUCH COLLEGE/CUNY, ZICKLIN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS New York City, NY
Marketing Management BBA/Bachelor’s Degree, Concentration in Digital Marketing June 2022
Relevant Coursework: Marketing Research, Consumer Behavior, Internet Marketing, Trademark Law
Awards: Dean’s List
Major GPA: 3.8
UPPER90 CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LP New York City, NY
PR & Marketing Intern December 2021-January 2022
• Assembled PowerPoint presentations for fundraising and investor pitches
• Assisted in the creation of due diligence questionnaires for prospective investors
• Organized invoice support for expenses processing and reimbursement for finance department
MEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING CANCER CENTER New York City, NY
Information Systems Intern Summer 2017, 2018, 2019
• Utilized employee databases hosting over 16,000 employees
• Operated Excel to input and update company and personal information
for over 200 employees daily
• Assisted 3 full-time employees with data entry
BARUCH COLLEGE, MKT 5750 CLASS New York City, NY
Start-Up Company Marketing Project Fall 2021 Semester
• Created a market analysis and...
Login or Register to view the full resume.