Offer the suitable qualities, values, and skills to make a positive contribution. Believe in being a committed and energetic staff member pro-active, self-starter, adaptable and an excellent communicator. Experience of working in fast -paced dynamic environments, dealing with Clients & Employees with the ability to effectively work in cross-functional teams.
Current Work Experience
April 2022 – People Operations Payroll Specialist, Meta, Dublin, Ireland
• Manage effective employee records, benefits and payroll data feed for accurate and timely payroll processing for French, Switzerland, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Dubai, South Africa, Sweden, Denmark
• Ensure requirements are in compliant with processing legal and HR policy/ operations
• Manage employees’ related queries (and escalations) and proactive communication on legislative changes
• Deliver results on key performance areas metrics and issue management process
• Work effectively as change agent and drive continuous process improvement
• Provide data support for internal and external payroll audits and local wage surveys
• Partner on specific projects
• Support Time Tracking initiatives for International Payroll including requirements gathering, testing and implementation of agreed solutions
October 2019 – April 2022 EMEA People Specialist, Apple, Cork, Ireland
• Providing generalist support to employees on various topics including policies, benefits, compensation, personal data, HR systems and web tools.
• Implementation of Workday systems project team and part of the team for EMEA testing and readiness for Workday.
• Acting as the first point of contact in the resolution, escalation, or routing of needs related to the employee experience.
• Responsible for providing support and care to Apple employees and managers across multiple lines of business and countries.
• Exploring employees needs by phone and email and help educate on relevant employment policies and practices.
• Taking ownership in the employee experience and contribute directly to the company culture for all employees.
• Providing the best customer experience in every interaction while balancing the needs of the employee and Apple.
• Recording all employee inquiries and resolutions accurately and effectively in a customer relationship management system.
• Key contact point for global programmes and initiatives from the People Team.
• Ensuring all employees are aware of and kept updated on the People team initiatives & processes Multiple Partner Engagement with HR Systems teams, Benefits, Payroll, and EMEA/AMR People Specialists on procedures and processes.
Previous Work Experience
May 2018 - July 2019 People Services Specialist, Twitter, Dublin, Ireland
• Responsible for logistics and operations of all EMEA new employees and training on internal systems.
• Working to provide HR administrative coordination, data input in Workday and data management for all HR processes.
• Providing administrative support for recruiting and on-boarding process support including offer generation and facilitate orientation for new hires.
• Coordinating with immigration and relocation teams as necessary.
• Owning and manage data entry of employee lifecycle changes into Workday.
• Timeliness, accuracy, and thoroughness of data entry to preserve data integrity and support audit activities.
• Ensuring compliance in daily administration with all applicable processes, legal and regulatory requirements.
• Acting as liaison for all system related activity, participating in implementations and enhancements as subject matter expert in region.
• Developing strong understanding for process management in systems, proactively identify opportunities for process improvement.
December 2014- January 2018 HR Generalist, The Abbey Theatre, Dublin, Ireland
• Supporting and facilitating the implementation of the company’s induction programme.
• Facilitation of work experience programmes and interns...
Login or Register to view the full resume.