Procurement & Business Operations Professional, with a high-potential, performance driven and strategic.
Masters of Business Administration in Project Management
Strayer University | May 2014
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Norfolk State University | May 2011
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
• Goal-oriented; capable of exceptional time management
• Self-motivated; function well as a team member or independently
• Exceptional leadership, prioritization, people and project management skills
• Received and maintained a Secret Level Security Clearance
• Successfully completed the Emerging Leadership Program
• Nominated for a Model of Excellence Award at Huntington Ingalls Industries
Amazon | JFK8 Staten Island, NY| March 2020 to Present
Procurement Operations Analyst
• Lead team of 20 non-inventory receivers (Tier 3) and material handlers (Tier 1) to ensure building has adequate non-inventory resources and is set up for success.
• Worked in partnership both internally and with suppliers to develop innovative solutions to provide Procurement support to the Operations network
• Coordinated the demand identification, procurement, and inventory management of all non-merchandise items required for building operation. Such as corrugates, packing materials, labor and ABM (janitorial services).
• Aligned with internal customers, Operations, Finance and Procurement Operations to understand budgetary targets by building and develop methods of measuring and defining savings, value and other category metrics
Huntington Ingalls Industries | Newport News, VA | March 2019 to March 2020
Cost Engineer / Cost Estimating Analyst II | Contract & Pricing
• Estimated labor and material costs of manufacturing and engineering based on request for proposal (RFP) data submitted by prospective customers.
• Analyzed specifications, including sketches, blueprints, bills of material, or sample layouts, and calculates production costs using labor and material pricing schedules and historical data.
• Prepared cost reports and present findings to management, contract personnel, proposal coordinators, customer representatives, price auditors, vendors, and subcontractors
ADP – Automatic Data Processing | Norfolk, VA | November 2016 to March 2019
Associate Project Manager | Global Procurement
• Identified and communicated project objectives, measurement criteria, and created project plans, which include major project milestones and task dependencies for Ariba/Tririga e-Invoicing system integration project.
• Identified, created and managed project teams that have accountability for task completion.
• Managed five large projects to ensure objectives are achieved according to measureable criteria
IT Product Support Specialist II | Global Enterprise Technology & Solutions
• Researched and developed solutions for various technical issues related to software, hardware, databases, Web resources, networks and enterprise systems.
• Provided Tier I & II technical support for our Human Capital Management products.
• Fulfilled clients’ service request and resolve incidents in a timely manner.
Login or Register to view the full resume.